Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's been a while

Wow, I haven't posted on here in a while! I definitely still am doing my photography - as well as keeping up a photography business. :)

I'm in a photo class now at UVU, and plan on doing a photo degree through the photography institute this summer. :)

I got a new camera - a Nikon D3000, and also got a Nikon N75 film camera for my class. Our whole class is just film, so when I develop the pictures, I'll see if I can't get them on here for you to check out! Besides all that - enjoy these pictures!!!!!
























4 comments:

  1. Wow! There are some awesome ones, here. I love Roxy and Tucker, also the rainbow and sky scenes. The baby is soooo precious. Congrats on the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the shots of that couple....and her dress/boots are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! they are amazing! they aren't pictures they are photographs as dad would say :) I really like the rainbow one. that one is really cool.

    ReplyDelete